Gross, Attorney at Law
All of your information, and all of your communications with your attorney are legally protected by 'Attorney / Client' privilege.
- All information is saved in our Secured Server.
- Your connection to our server uses a Secured Connection. (This is the same technology you use when you connect to your bank, or order online from companies like Amazon.com.) You can tell you have a Secured Connection by observing the 'lock'
symbol in the status bar of your browser:
How to tell you have a Secure Connection in Internet Explorer:
How to tell you have a Secure Connection in Netscape:
How to tell you have a Secure Connection in Mozilla/Firefox:
- We donít use Windows operating systems or software on our servers because they are too insecure.
- We additionally encrypt especially sensitive information such as credit card numbers within the secured server.
- We use as few technologies as possible and still get the job done—every additional technology we use is an additional security exposure. In our case, we require that your browser support HTML 3.2
it will simply delete it.
What You Can Do To Keep your Data Secure
- Keep your Client ID and password secure. Don't give them to others.
- The Law Offices of Andrew Gross will never ask you for your password, either by phone, by email, or any other way.
- When you are on our secure website, the URL (the web address) will always start with 'https://www.AndrewGross.com/...'
- If you are using Windows, you might consider using a browser besides Internet Explorer:
Firefox at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
Netscape at http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/default.jsp
You can safely install these browsers in addition to Internet Explorer, and then use the browser of your choice.
Copyright © 2004–2017 Andrew Gross. All rights reserved.